As a front desk associate, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Triaging Help desk calls – taking details description of the issues faced by clients we support, enter them in the company ticketing system and assign or escalate the issue to the appropriate associate as required
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical front desk duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- You are also required to carry out all the tasks that may be incidental to the performance of your duties and responsibilities, and such other tasks as the Employer may reasonably direct from time to time
College Diploma or higher education
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Be a self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, subject matter experts, and software developers
- Knowledge of accounting and business process in real estate and investment management is an asset