The role of the Junior SQL Developer is to provide I-level support with client. The individual is expected to work alongside senior and junior team members to proactively support the management of their consulting practices.
- Responsible for writing custom reports
- Responsible for query optimization
- Responsible for writing stored procedures, user functions
- Responsible for developing Stored Procedures for custom applications based on business requirements
- Responsible for developing custom reports (SSRS and Crystal) based on clients requirement
- UG - B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization and/or PG- M.Sc - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
- Excellent query writing, performance optimization and trouble shooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in writing complex and efficient SQL queries in a timely manner
- 0-1 year experience with SQL Server
- Willingness to work in general shift or US Shift [US shift ends at 1:00 AM Indian Standard Time]