The role of the Senior SQL Developer is to provide senior-level support for the technical team as well work on complex projects. The individual is expected to work alongside senior and junior team members to proactively support the management of their consulting practices. The Senior SQL Developer must have prior working experience in the industry.
- Responsible for writing complex custom reports
- Responsible for query optimization
- Responsible for writing complex stored procedures, user functions
- Responsible for developing stored procedures for custom applications based on business requirements
- Responsible for developing complex custom reports (SSRS and Crystal) based on client requirement
- UG - B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization and/or PG- M.Sc - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
- In-depth SQL Server Database Development experience with knowledge of distributed architecture and design
- Excellent query writing, performance optimization and trouble shooting skills
- Experience writing complex stored procedures, user functions
- Experience performing database tuning, including reviewing index strategies and analyzing query plans
- Excellent client interfacing skills, and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience with SQL Server
- Proficient in writing complex and efficient SQL queries in a timely manner
- Willingness to work in general shift or US Shift [US shift ends at 1:00 AM Indian Standard Time]